Thursday, September 2, 2010

Red Velvet Cupcakes - The RESULTS!

It's results time again!



After the fiasco that was my meringues, I needed a win to make me feel better about myself! I highly recommend the recipe I used to anyone that loves red velvet. I just received word from one of our taste testers that the cupcakes are still fabulous all these days later as long as you keep them in the fridge!

Yep. We are still eating them over here.

So because I won this week, Sugar has picked out the next three things that our lovely readers can vote on.

Will it be:
  1. Key Lime Pie (Yes, again...apparently Sugar's husband is a HUGE fan.)
  2. Apple Pie
  3. Lemon Bars
A poll will be appearing in the side bar as soon as I can figure out how to make one. Or maybe I will just have to beg Sugar to do it for me because she's already a Blogger poll expert. :)

HAPPY VOTING and we hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We will announce the results of the poll at the end of next week and get back to baking after the holiday is over.

7 comments:

Hutch said...

It would be really awesome if my vote resulted in being able to taste the goods! Since that's basically impossible I'll enjoy the pics for now.

Lemon Bars would be my pick, once fall hits though I'm all over the apple pie.

Sugar and Salt said...

The Poll is now up and running. :) -Sugar

Heidi Renée said...

I voted for lemon bars! I love them and the fact that the powdered sugar dusting on top looks like cocaine makes me laugh.

Salt said...

Now I am going to laugh at lemon bars for the rest of my life.

Meghan said...

I vote for lemon bars too!

Anonymous said...

I voted for Apple Pie. But it looks like youre gonna be doing Key Lime.

I have an AWESOME apple pie recipe though. If you ever want it.

Salt said...

Stephanie - YES PLEASE. Especially if it's easy. I'm scared of apple pie.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com